Cornerstone Physical Therapy is operated using our core values:
- Passion to skillfully bring our patients back to full function and relieve their pain.
- Excellence in the care of our patients; staying up to date on the newest research within our field and applying best practice principles to our patients for optimal outcomes.
- Integrity in the treatment of our patients and in the operation of the business through applying ethical principles in our treatment and billing practices. We are a physical therapist owned company and believe in low patient volume to provide the highest quality of care.
At Cornerstone Physical Therapy and Wellness, our staff strives to provide a rehabilitation experience that is unique. We pride ourselves on giving every patient individual care from a licensed therapist. You won't find a busy gym full of people where you get lost in the crowd. All our patients get 1 to 1 attention from their therapist, who provides tailored treatment to your specific needs. We know you have choices when selecting your physical therapy clinic...
Choose Cornerstone Physical Therapy and Feel The Difference!
Where to go when making medical decisions can sometimes be difficult. It is always the patient’s choice in where they attend therapy. Choosing Cornerstone Physical Therapy is easy.
- One on one personalized care
- Provided by only licensed therapists
- At the area’s most state of the art clinics
- With 4 convenient locations, Cornerstone is always close to where you live.
- Cornerstone is a private, physical therapist owned practice. Have you ever been to the big corporate physical therapy clinics with poor care and a different therapist every time you attend therapy? Cornerstone provides physical therapy the way it was intended.
What to expect
- New patients can be scheduled within 24-48 hours after calling.
- You won't spend your valuable time waiting in the lobby; most patients are started immediately after arriving.
- Flexible clinic hours to fit your busy schedule.
- A full 1 hour comprehensive examination by a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy.
- Treatment in a quiet clinic setting that emphasizes relaxation, and healing.